skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- Dad : Son, what do you want for your birthday? Son : Not much dad, just a radio with a sports car around it
- A very old lady teacher of English ask this question with the class: When I say “I am beautiful”, which tense is it? One pupil answered: Its the past tense of course
- Wats d height of hope?? It is: sittin in d exam hall, holdin d question paper in hand n tellin ur self “dude,dnt worry. Exams wil get postponed!”
- What is BUSINESS ? Dad: I want u 2 marry a girl of my choice. Son: No Dad: The girl is Bill Gate’s daughter. Son: then Ok. Dad goes o Bill Gates. Dad: I want your daughter to marry my son. Bill Gates: No Dad: My son is the CEO of the World Bank. Bill Gates: Than ok Dad goes 2 the President of the World Bank. Dad:Appoint my son as the CEO of your bank. President:No Dad:He is the son-in-law of Bill Gates. President: Then OK That’s business…!!
- Before Marriage:- He: yes! atlast it was so hard 2 wait she:do you want me 2 leave? He: No! don’t even think about it She: do you love me ? He:ofcourse! over n over! She:have u ever cheated on me? He:No!y r u even asking? She:will u go on wid me on picnic? He:every chance I get! She:will u hit me ? He:R u crazy?I’m not that kind of person! She:can I trust u? He:yes.. She: Darling! After marriage… Now simply read from bottom to top
- Sardar: I hav’nt slept all nite in the train. Friend: Y? Sardar: Got upper berth. Friend: Y did’nt u ecchanged? Sardar: oye, there was nobody 2 exchange in the lower birth..
- A B C D A-AATRACTIVE B-BEST C-CUTE D-DEAR 2 ME E F G E-EXCELENT F-funny G-GOOD LOOKING H I J H- HA HA HA I- I M J- JOKING
- Husband & wife are like liver and kidney. Husband is liver & wife is kidney. If liver fails, kidney fails. If kidney fails, liver manages with other kidney
- Sardarji & his wife going to city in auto. Driver adjusted miror. Sardarji shouted you are seeing my wife. Go & sit back. I will drive auto…:D
- Do U know the fullform of COLLEGE:- C-Come, O-On, L-Lets, L-Love, E-Each, G-Girl, E-Equally…… Thats why boys go to college
- After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, You know, I was a fool when I married you. She replied, Yes dear, I know but I was in love and didnt notice.
- A man found his wife having affair with a guy. He decided 2 kill himself & his wife. Apne kaan pe pistol lagai aur bola- tu khush mat ho agla number tera hai!
- 2 Lovers plan to suicide. Boy jumped first, Girl closed her eyes & return back saying love is blind. Boy in air opened his parachute saying love never dies.
- Ik raat bahuu ne kisi gair merd ke saath guzari, mager saas ne kush na kaha, bhala kiun, kiun ke saas bhi kabi Bahu thiiiiiiiii
- Sardar to Girlfriend= Darling main tum se shaadi nahi karsakta gharwale mana karrahe hai. Girlfriend= Tumhare ghar me kaun kaun hai. Sardar= 1 biwi aur 3 bacche..
- Sardar proposed a Girl...... Girl said Im 1yr elder to you........... Sardar said Oye No Problem Soniye,Ill marry you NEXT YEAR.
- Sardar was writing something very slowly. Friend asked: Why r u writing so slowly? Sardar: Im writing 2 my 6 yr old son, he cant read very fast.
- Husband asks, Do you know the meaning of WIFE. It means...Without Information Fighting Everytime! WIFE satys No, it means - With Idiot for Ever
- Laloo bada chalak hai Nau baccho ka bap hai Laloo bada nirala he dasva ane wala he... ye andar ki baat hai isme Vajpayee ka hat hai..
- Why do couples hold hands during their wedding day?.?.?.?.... It is just a formality, like two boxers shaking hands b4 the fight begins!
- AT 18 a lady is like a football, 22 men behind her, at 28 a basketball, 10 men behind her, at 38 a golf ball, 1 man behind her, at 48 a TT ball, 1 man pushing her to the other
- Once a chunti saw a dali of Gur , she went to eat it, but on the way she saw a muscular chunta,she left the gur and went to chunta,because, GUR NALO ISHQUE MITHA, oyehoy .
- Banta Sing! u get marry with Santa after my death, Wife!, but why? He is ur no 1 enemy,Banta!, this is only way to take revenge with santa sing.
- Girls are like roads,more the curves,more the dangerous they are.
- Ek sawal...14FEB VALENTINES DAY ko log AISA KYA KARTE HAI KI THEEK 9 MAHINAY BAAD 14 NOV KO "CHILDREN DAY" MANANA PADTA HAI.