Insult SMS

  • Sometimes, my mind asks. Why I miss you? Why I care for you? Why I remember you? Why I text you? Then my heart answered, Mongoloids need more care! Hehehe. Now, you're smiling! =)

  • “If you actually look like your passport photo, you aren't well enough to travel.â€� - Sir Vivian Fuchs

  • A miserand a liar bargain quickly.

  • We often pardon those who bore us, we cannot pardon those whom we bore...

  • Untrained intelligence is as much of use as a bottle without an opener.

  • Icannot divine how it happens that the man who knows the least is the mostargumentative...

  • He who is unable to dance says the yard is stony...

  • Bahot khubsurat ho tum.. . . Khudko duniya k nazar se bachake rakho.. . Aankhome sirf kajal hi kafi nahi.. . . Gale me nimbu mirchi bhi latka ke rakho..

  • no u think dat u broke my heart but i knew ur game rite from da start. i saw ur game and played it 2 so look here playa da jokes on u!

  • This is not fair? how could u do this? Didn't expect this from u!! u didnt even tell me? today u took bath it seems.

  • Do u like me as i am? or do i have to.... request GOD to improve ur taste ;)

  • Hey i saw u in TV, how Beautiful u r, how smart u r, how cute u r, how nice u r, but, i dont know why u r coming only in "ANIMAL PLANET"

  • In the Bible it says they asked Jesus how many times you should forgive, and he said 70 times 7. Well, I want you all to know that I'm keeping a chart.

  • Help, the police put me in prison for looking so damn beautiful!.. they said i need an ugly bastard to get me out... hurry up

  • Fall in river;there is always a boat. Fall in well;there is always a rope. But don't ever fall in love;there is absolutely no hope! Cheers to all the FLIRTS..

  • You: I reckon you'd make a great exchange student. Friend: Wow, you really think so? You: Yes, we might be able to exchange you for someone nice

  • You Momma so fat and stupid that her waist is bigger than her I.Q....

  • You're red shirt goes well with your eyes...

  • Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly?

  • Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

  • All day I thought of you....I was at the zoo..

  • I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high...

  • Next time you shave, try standing an inch or two closer to the blade...

  • You've got the perfect weapon against muggers - yer face.

  • You've got the perfect weapon against muggers - yer face.