skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- I’m So Glad That God Gave Me A Son Like You. I’m So Proud To Have You As A Son. I See A Little More Of Me In You With Each Passing Year. No Matter How Many Birthdays Come And Go, You’ll Always Be My Little Boy.
- relationship is like a garden. its beautiful when watered with love , hugs, tears & cheers but it dries up when untouched , SO DO KEEP IN TOUCH ALWAYS.
- S O R R Y S O R R Y S O R R Y S O R R Y S O R R Y Don"t get confused. Arey Baba SORRY means S:SOME O:ONE IS R:REALLY R:REMEMBERING Y:YOU
- I have liked many but loved very few. Yet no-one has been as sweet as U. I would stand and wait in the worlds longest queue. Just for the pleasure of a moment with U.
- Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile, Thinking of you makes me smile, Being with you is the best thing ever, And loving you is what I’ll do forever.
- Sharp is Ur memory, Sweet is Ur name, Deep in my heart, U will always remain, Earth want water, Flower wants dew, I want nothing but a smile from U.
- Arre..listen.. 2 people were askin me ur details 2 day. I gave them ur address n no. They will b visiting u soon. Their names r JOY & HAPPINES.!!!
- Some times….When I’m all alone. I close my eyes and think of you… and the thought of your love worms me inside and make me smile.
- Hi,now i am coming to meet u… in the way of sun light… in the way of sweet breeze… in the way of good wishes… just to say have a nice day ahead…
- U make 10 friends, Laugh wid 9, Meet 8 of them, Talk to 7, Celebrate wid 6, Share secrets with 5, Trust 4, Cry wid 3, Take help of 2, But never forget 1 like me:)
- Someone Somewhere Dreams Of Your Smile... And While Thinking Of You Thinks That Life Is Worthwhile..! So Whenever You Are Lonely Remember Its True... Somewhere Someone Is Thinking Of You..!!!
- life is a touch and go... some people will be there for a while.. some will go away, but people who find you special always find ways to stay with you..... (happy happy happy)
- Someday u'll forget me... My name, my voice, and who I am to you. But even if you forget me, just want u to know that I will never forget how much you mean to me.
- Care is the sweetest form of love, so wen any1 says "TAKE CARE" its as good as saying, "I'll keep u in my heart till its very last beat"
- The more you suffer the more it Shows you really care.
- Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.
- The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everyting... they just make the most of everything that comes along their way...
- You canobserve a lot by just watching.
- He who hurriescannot walk with dignity.
- Sometimes you have to be silent to be heard.
- You may give gifts without caring, but you can't care without giving
- The hand of liberality is stronger than the arm of power.
- Symanpathy is a supporting atmosphere, and in it we unfold easily and well...
- Surprise is the greatest gift which life can grant us.
- The art of life is the avoiding of pain